Halstead

Preparatory School for Girls

School History

 

In 1927 Mrs Olive Bidwell founded Halstead Preparatory School at Halstead Place in Kent. During the Second World War the school moved to Wiltshire, and in 1947 it reopened on the present site in Woking.

In 1975 Halstead Preparatory School became a charitable trust limited by guarantee.

Halstead (Educational Trust) Limited Charity Number 270525 Registered in England Number 1224089.